ACL EXERCISE PROGRAM
Anyone from anywhere. This program can help get you ready to perform!
“Thanks to the training and rehab that I’ve gone through at Executive Personal Fitness, I was able to bounce back from two ACL injuries and still continue to chase my dreams of earning many Division 1 scholarships. The training sessions are often tailored to my sport-specific movements, that have helped my body altogether and return to basketball with full confidence.”
– Andrea M
Coming off ACL reconstruction, recovery can be challenging in so many ways. As an athlete who tears their ACL, it can be daunting to think about the future of your athletic career, and even more daunting to wonder how you’re going to get back in shape for the game you love. The lack of confidence in training on your own compels you to search for an ACL exercise program.
While therapy gets you to physically functional, you as the athlete are still nowhere near the level you need to get back playing your sport. When physical therapy for your ACL is completed, you’re now left to continue a lifting regimen on your own. With so much general information online today, it’s hard to structure an exercise method specifically to rehabilitate the ACL.
As the time has approached where physical therapy for your ACL is complete, you’re now left to continue a lifting regimen on your own. With so much general information online today, it’s hard to structure an exercise method specifically to rehabilitate the ACL.
With that said, we have the experience and knowledge to take you from functional to performance ready.
Our ACL exercise program is an online training service that’s 12 weeks long, with two ACL workouts per week, broken into three phases (month-long phases).
Run by Lisa Hilinski, a strength and conditioning specialist and post rehab conditioning specialist, you have two options for online rehab services:
- A customized program to be written specifically for you and your sport, where the exercises programmed are movements similar to your sport ($199).
- This program gets you constant email communication with Lisa for the 12-week time period.
- Sent as a PDF document you can open on your phone to follow, or print out and take with you.
- The customized program takes in account equipment you’ll have access to.
- Customized buyers will be sent additional bonus workouts to try on off days of the written program.
- A general program that mimics general sport movements ($99).
- A general program that incorporates sport movements from various sports.
- Allows an initial email dialogue to get you comfortable with handling workouts on your own.
BOTH THE CUSTOMIZED AND GENERAL PROGRAMS WILL INCLUDE:
– STRENGTH TRAINING
– LOWER BODY PLYOMETRICS
“I couldn’t be more happy with the results so far from training with her.” – Jenny A.
Because this program is through online services, we can help you wherever you are from.
Give us a call or email today to set an appointment for a free consultation.